Ο "γολγοθάς" μια παραγγελίας ενός κινητού τηλεφώνου από ένα - ΥΠΟΤΙΘΕΤΑΙ - "αξιόπιστο" site.
Η παραγγελία του κινητού έγινε στις 28 Νοεμβρίου (!!!) και στις 28 Δεκεμβρίου - δηλαδή ΕΝΑ (1) ΟΛΟΚΛΗΡΟ ΜΗΝΑ ΜΕΤΑ (!!!) - ΤΟ ΠΡΟΠΛΗΡΩΜΕΝΟ ΚΙΝΗΤΟ ΔΕΝ ΕΧΕΙ ΠΑΡΑΔΟΘΕΙ !!!
Το ερώτημα είναι ένα: ΑΝΑΞΙΟΠΙΣΤΟΙ ή ΑΠΑΤΕΩΝΕΣ;
ΙΔΟΥ η ΠΑΡΑΓΓΕΛΙΑ:
Order Number: 1711282326489478
Order Date: November 28, 2017
Shipped to:...
Phone: ...
Shipping Method: Postal Service - Tracking (11 - 18 business days)
Billed to:...
Phone:
Payment Method: PayPal
Δείτε παρακάτω το ιστορικό της παραγγελίας και της ηλεκτρονικής αλληλογραφίας με την εταιρεία (;)...
December 17, 2017 10:09 PM
Subject: Package Not Received
Additional Information:
Good morning
It has been a very long time since I ordered the smartphone.
I will think again and again in the future to make another order from your site.
Contact Information:
..... (Πληροφορίες στη διάθεση κάθε ενδιαφερομένου)
From: Customer service
December 17, 2017 10:32 PM
Dear ...,
Thank you for shopping with us.
Your package is currently in transit to your destination. Please kindly note that the shipping method chosen for this order is Postal Service with Tracking which is the most economic. Sometimes the shipping time isn’t very stable and the online tracking updating is a little bit slow. Based on the post office, if everything goes smoothly, packages will be delivered within the estimated shipping time, which you can see in the order detail page. However, in case of bad weather or unexpected situation, please kindly understand that they may need more days; most of the packages can be delivered in 38-40 days.
Your order was shipped out on 2017-12-13 with Tracking # RS993514708NL. You can track it in the following link:
http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=RS993514708NL
So you should receive the order before [2018-01-20], which is the 38th day of shipping. Please also keep tracking the package, if it’s arrived in your country, please wait for 10 days to let it to be delivered to your house. The online tracking will be updated slightly later than the actual situation, please be patient while waiting for the updates.
You'll receive the package soon; we hope you will enjoy our service. Your kind patience and understanding are highly appreciated.
Sincerely,
CustomerService
lightinthebox.com Customer Service
From: ...
December 19, 2017
11:22 PM
Good morning.
I'm sorry to bother you, again. But, still, it is very annoying for us to have ordered the smartphone SINCE THE 28TH OF NOVEMBER (!!!) and...not have it yet!!! This is extremely disappointing...
From: ...
December 20, 2017 03:13 AM
From: ....
Good morning
It has been a very long time since I ordered the smartphone.
I will think again and again in the future to make another order from your site.
(December 17, 2017)
Good morning.
I'm sorry to bother you, again. But, still, it is very annoying for us to have ordered the smartphone SINCE THE 28TH OF NOVEMBER (!!!) and...not have it yet!!! This is extremely disappointing...
(December 20, 2017)
From: ...
December 20, 2017
10:53 PM
From: ...
21 December 2017
Still, I don't have my smartphone SINCE MY ORDER of 28th of NOVEMBER!!!!
You have NO EXCUSE. NO EXCUSE.
I inform you that I will complain in every European and International Authority for all this trouble.
Good morning
It has been a very long time since I ordered the smartphone.
I will think again and again in the future to make another order from your site.
(December 17, 2017)
Good morning.
I'm sorry to bother you, again. But, still, it is very annoying for us to have ordered the smartphone SINCE THE 28TH OF NOVEMBER (!!!) and...not have it yet!!! This is extremely disappointing...
(December 20, 2017)
From: Customer service
December 21, 2017 01:03 AM
Dear ...,
Please note your order was shipped out via Postal Service on 2017-12-13. The tracking number is RS993514708NL. You can track it in the following link:
NOTE: The online tracking information may be updated slightly later than the actual shipping situation, we ask you to be patient while waiting for the updates.
It usually takes 10-18 working days (14-28 days) for the package to arrive. So it's normal that you still haven't received the package because it's still in transit. However, if you do not receive your order by 2018-01-10, please contact us as soon as possible.
We thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Sincerely,
Carla
lightinthebox.com
From: ...
December 21, 2017 01:24 AM
The date that you are writing to me (...by 10-01-2017) IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. Look at the first notice of your company and what you are advertising and you will "discover" that you (I mean your company) is UNRELIABLE. My order is SINCE 28th OF NOVEMBER!!! I'M terribly sorry but, if my order does not arrive until the 22nd of DECEMBER, I will make α COMPLAINT to every European and International Authority.
From: ...
December 21, 2017 09:01 AM
The date that you are writing to me (...by 10-01-2017) IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. Look at the first notice of your company and what you are advertising and you will "discover" that you (I mean your company) is UNRELIABLE. My order is SINCE 28th OF NOVEMBER!!!
I'M terribly sorry but, if my order does not arrive until the 22nd of DECEMBER, I will make α COMPLAINT to every European and International Authority.
Order Number: 1711282326489478
Order Date: November 28, 2017
Shipped to: ...
Phone: ...
Shipping Method: Postal Service - Tracking (11 - 18 business days)
Billed to: ...
Payment Method: PayPal
From: ...
December 21, 2017 12:11 PM
Your company is UNRELIABLE. My order is SINCE 28th OF NOVEMBER!!!
I'M terribly sorry but, if my order does not arrive until the 22nd of DECEMBER, I will make α COMPLAINT to every European and International Authority.
Order Number: 1711282326489478
Order Date: November 28, 2017
Shipped to: ...
Phone: ...
Shipping Method: Postal Service - Tracking (11 - 18 business days)
Billed to: ...
Phone:
Payment Method: PayPalFrom: ...
December 21, 2017 12:12 PM
From: ...
21 December 2017
Still, I don't have my smartphone SINCE MY ORDER of 28th of NOVEMBER!!!!
You have NO EXCUSE. NO EXCUSE.
I inform you that I will complain in every European and International Authority for all this trouble.
Good morning
It has been a very long time since I ordered the smartphone.
I will think again and again in the future to make another order from your site.
(December 17, 2017)
Good morning.
I'm sorry to bother you, again. But, still, it is very annoying for us to have ordered the smartphone SINCE THE 28TH OF NOVEMBER (!!!) and...not have it yet!!! This is extremely disappointing...
(December 20, 2017)
From: ...
December 22, 2017
01:24 AM
Your company is UNRELIABLE. My order is SINCE 28th OF NOVEMBER!!!
I'M terribly sorry but, if my order does not arrive until the 22nd of DECEMBER, I will make α COMPLAINT to every European and International Authority.
Order Number: 1711282326489478
Order Date: November 28, 2017
Shipped to: ...
Phone: ...
Shipping Method: Postal Service - Tracking (11 - 18 business days)
Billed to: ...
Phone:
Payment Method: PayPal
From: Customer service
December 22, 2017 10:45 AM
From: Customer service
Dear Customer
I'm Alex , Customer service Supervisor ,
We sincerely apologize
We have contacted this e courier and asked them to prioritize the delivery of your order. So we would really appreciate if you could kindly wait for a few more days.
Thank you very much for your kind patience and understanding.
Sincerely,
Alexandru
LightInTheBox
Customer Service
From: ...
December 27, 2017.
I'm terribly sorry but, my patience has disappeared...
It's 1 month (since the 28th of November) since I ordered the smartphone.
There is NO EXCUSE.
I will make α COMPLAINT to every European and International Authority.

